Thursday, March 25, 2010

Poop on the Weather/Strep throat

So we are not having a garage sale this weekend. There is supposed to be scattered thunderstorms and it will only be 60. I am not sure when the garage sale will take place, but it is eminent. Hopefully, once the garage sale is completed we'll have an extra bedroom and the house might be decent enough for guests to visit.

In other debt free news (lol), it feels as though we are sliding backwards. On Sunday I visited the ER. We just paid off medical debt a month ago. Here comes more. On a good note, I think the wisdom teeth payoff will happen as planned. Sallie Mae might take longer with medical debt edging her out of the number 1 spot. It feels like a vicious cycle. Pay off debt in one month and add more the next. I am looking for an end. It feels like it will never end, but we HAVE killed debt. We are NOT in the same place we were before. It just feels hopeless. But it isn't. And until it is over, I will have to keep reminding myself that it's not. We will win. Eventually...

Pray for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment