Friday, February 19, 2010

I Miss My Husband...

because he is at work. For the 10th hour today. Days like this are never easy, but to do the things we want to do; we have to work. Hard. He misses being at home, and at times like this it can be hard to remember why we are doing this.

We are doing this to complete a journey we started on in May of 2008. We are doing this to be Debt Free. So that one day we can call up a particular radio show and shout "I'm Debt FREE" at the top of our lungs.

We are on schedule to do this sometime in July of 2011. I hope we make it there sooner than then.

We need to make it there sooner than then because I am not sure how many more months my husband is going to be willing to work 50-60 hr work weeks. (Not to mention the time I am home with the kiddo without the assistance of my wonderful partner).

Any suggestions can be left as comments. Shoot, leave any comment, as long as you read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment